Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How to become cool...

The ne plus ultra of Kindle impulse buys.

==========
I'm with the Band (Pamela Des Barres and Dave Navarro)
- Highlight Loc. 1372-76 | Added on Monday, May 02, 2011, 11:50 PM

I still looked up to, and felt lesser than, an awful lot of people. I would kill and murder to get myself into a certain enviable situation, and then feel like I was the only person in the room who should throw in the tattered towel and go home. I’ve got to hand it to myself, though; I waded through those feelings of complete and utter inadequacy and gritted my teeth, waiting for the most celebrated celebrity in the room to bust my butt and tell me I was out of my element: “Go back to Reseda, NOW!!” But it never happened and slowly my fraudulent composure started breathing by itself. I acted “as if,” until I was.

No comments: